Jim asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How quickly do the big three increase for you? (Squat, Deadlift, Benchpress)?

On average per week, month and year.

Also how long have you been lifting?

Mine seems to stay around 2.5lbs a week if all the variables are in order.

This is my first year of weightlifting.

• Mark C
    Favorite Answer

Frankly, mine have to go up by intervals of 5, as I don't have any smaller weights to put on each side. My benchpress also went up faster, but lately it's been stunted as I pulled my shoulder. Stopping for two weeks.

Many people reach a plateau, so to say, where they just simply cant get any more umph and lift any more. In such a case, try doing other forms that work the same muscles, while keeping up the same exercises.

Your max will raise but eventually line off to where it can't go up any more - Eventually.

that is quite undemanding. a similar reason maximum men can do a similar aspect. The leg muscular tissues are a lot more effective muscle than those that are used even as bench urgent. the burden enormous difference for women in basic terms looks more effective drastic via way females are clearly equipped.