Puppy's milk teeth?

Well, my puppy hasn't lost his yet, but I just realised they have those too while reading some questions here(wow). By then would it be totally okay for him to swallow the milk teeth? ...Not that I can think of how to make sure he doesn't swallow them anyway... but what should I do then? Will it hurt when... show more Well, my puppy hasn't lost his yet, but I just realised they have those too while reading some questions here(wow). By then would it be totally okay for him to swallow the milk teeth? ...Not that I can think of how to make sure he doesn't swallow them anyway... but what should I do then? Will it hurt when they drop? Should I expect blood? Should I try to stop bleeding by any methods?

And I also heard adult teeth will be less sharp than their puppy teeth? Is that true =D? Because damn, his nips hurt!
10 answers