Bare Minerals?

I would like to try Bare Minerals. I am looking for people who have tried this line or currently use it. I am also looking for places to buy or try this stuff...I know they have a website but I want to see it in person, see what it looks like and choose my colors before purchasing online.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I use Bare Minerals. The Pros: It improved the tone of my skin and healed my breakouts and even a pitted acne scar; it's natural and does not irritate my skin, nor does it expire; it lasts forever and is reasonably priced; and the only way to mess up applying it is to use too much. The Cons: It definitely transfers onto my clothing; the application process takes longer than I would like; and I don't find it as effective as traditional cream concealers for covering a pimple.

I would not be concerned about about choosing your colors. The makeup is pretty foolproof, and I have worn three of the foundation colors with perfect results. After using it as long as I have, here are my favorites: The foundation, the mineral veil, the vanilla sugar eyeshadow, the concealer brush and the full coverage brush. I don't wear the foundation everyday, but I do wear the mineral veil everyday. It's a miracle product. The concealer brush is also wonderful and I use it to apply other brands of concealers as well. The vanilla sugar eyeshadow is something I will not live without. I have olive toned skin, and this stuff covers dark circles perfectly. It's amazing. I use the concealer brush and apply it under my eyes, on my lids and all around the eye area. I Love It. They make a product specifically for brightening the eye area, and I own it but I can't remember what it's called. I think it's too yellow, and I prefer the peachiness of the vanilla sugar.

If you get the starter kit, it should have everything you will need except for the vanilla sugar. I recommend you get that. I own some of the other eyeshadows and a couple blushes as well, but I don't wear them. The containers the blushes come in are small, and I don't like the contoured blush brush I have either. The blushes go on really dark and are hard to blend away. The eyeshadows aren't anything special, and I spilled my dark purple one all over my car and made a huge mess. So I prefer Lancome blushes and Estee Lauder eyeshadows. Bare Minerals is very healing to your skin, and I think you will love it for that. Nothing is perfect, but this stuff is outstanding.

I buy mine in person at Ulta, and I'm pretty sure Sephora carries it to. You should get a lot of help in the store if you ask, but be careful because they'll try to send you home with a small fortune of makeup. You won't need a whole lot of products to take good care of your skin and look good too. Good luck.

honestly, you can purchase Phsycians Formula Minerals at cvs or Walgreens, and it is JUST as good! A lot more affordabel and easier to obtain!!!!! Try also American Beauty minerals at Khols. It is becoming way more affordble to obtain mineral, as long as there are no Talc in the lines that claim to be minerals, they will be just as effective.

Bare Minerals is great. It's light, and not cakey on your face. If you want to see it in person, go to Sephora. They have the whole line and experts who can help you find your perfect color.

i have used it and its nice, i liked it. its very light (not color wise) so if you are looking for a heavier appliance i wouldnt reccomend it. It also for some reason seemed to bring out my pores. It is a good natural product though. I wouls reccomend getting the starter kit which is about 60$ i am not sure where they sell it, some salons and beauty supplies do other then that i think sephora and common department stores do :]

bare minerals is the best!! it leaves ur skin smooth and it looks natural ive seen some of them like the whole thing with the brushes and everything in costco lol

I LOVE LOVE LOVE bare minerals! i use the foundation which is great because i am a teen and it gives me no acne and evens my skin color. you can either get it at Sephora or the bare minerals store which is called Bare Essentials

Source(s): experience

I just started using bareminerals and I love it!!! You can find it at Ulta. You have to get the veil, which is a light color, then you put on the darker one, the bronzer. It blends soo well and I've got all my friends using it!! Everyone just tells me how great my face looks, and how tan!! You're just gonna love it!!

• pipe

i take advantage of bare minerals and it fairly works great! i does no longer reccommend it for somebody who desires to discover something that would cover extreme zits or darkish spots. this is great at enhanceing your organic elegance. properly truthfully worth the money.

Eating correct is the essential to fighting off acne. If you eat foods that are very oily, which have quite little nutritional value, and which are extremely processed or artificial, you are filling your entire body with fats, toxins, and extra sugar.

i absolutely love bare minerals!!! i will use it forever and ever. i got the starter kit for light skin at ulta. 100% recommended for everyoneee!

Source(s): i use it