Job for 16 year old?

I'm looking for a job in MetroDetroit, Michigan

Some work experiance in construction, office work, and much volunteer work

If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated!

Favorite Answer

I guess it all depends on what your future plans are. When I was 16 I started work at a jewellery store as well as working on accounts receivable and accounts payable for my parents company.

Some sites are fun, some sites you never go back to. Well i have found a site that i think i will be with forever. There is over 3000 games some of which pay. There is a great battle in the arcade to be the champion. Friendliest people i have come across on one site. Earn points for what you do, not what some one else does. Heaps of music and vids to play. You can win in the arcade games. You earn points for nearly everything you do. Some of the most helpful people i have met on the net come from there, and i have formed many good bonds with others. There is a live help center for those with problems or needing advice about the site.

Making Money here at FriendsForCash.Com is easier than you think; all this while having the time of your life! Making friends and Having fun! There are many ways of making money. You can play games, earn points for activites such as blogging, commenting on your friends profile, etc.. which you can later redeem for cash. Of course you do have to do a little bit of work, but it's the things you Love to do anyway. In this case you get paid.

http://friendsforcash.com/signup/friend_Texasladyd...

Sadly, not very many, unless you want to work as a cashier, courtesy associate, or restaurant server. Unfortunately, within the last 10-15 years, many employers, including restaurants and retail stores, have begun to require that applicants for job vacancies be 18 years of age (some of them 21 years of age) or older and provide proof that they have both a high school diploma (or GED) and some form of college degree (Associates, Bachelors, Masters, so forth), plus a valid driver's license and your own vehicle. If you rely on walking both ways, public transit or parents to get you to and/or from work as I have most of my life, even if the job is no more than one block away from your residence, then most employers won't even touch you with a 39 1/2 foot pole. Other factors you may run into include if you don't have a good credit history (owing loans or medical bills or cleaning out bank accounts), no permanent home address for a set amount of time (this is one of the problems I have had in the last little less than six years, as the longest I have lived at any one residential setting was three years at a group home for individuals with developmental or other disabilities such as myself, which, tragically, closed two years ago), and other factors as well.

Hi friend.. http://www.freewebs.com/easy-workathome is a really a good way of making money online being at home.There is no need to pay at front.Just basic knowledge of internet is enough.Further it is much much better than online paid surveys & data entry..Just try it out there is nothing to lose since u r not going to pay..

Newspaper delivery.

fast food restaurant.

Rocket science by the hour.