Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

Airports................?

why do so many people HATE airports cause I LOVE them.

Favorite Answer

i like airports too! there are a bunch of places to eat and cool small little shops to check out plus it's kinda fun to read the gates with the name of location and imagine what it would be like for yourself to be going there and to see if anyone is going to the place you live.

Well, I just asked my friends the same question last week and they said that it's has a weird smell that makes them want to throw up. They also think the delay hours are too long, like 3 hours. They also said they have the worst food although I think it's great, but they say the food they ordered has hair in it! Yuck! I think some people hate it because you could say the "scanning part for bad things" part takes too too too long. I had to wait an hour for it to be my turn. Other than that, I think it's great to be at airports, especially when there's a hurricane and sometimes people have to sleep there. That would be somewhat fun and somewhat boring!

Airports are friken asome I love airports and flying is the best people need to get over boms and other evil stuff.The best part is getting on to the plane and taking off!

I'm the same way (LOVE airports!), but I can understand why people hate them. Long layovers, THOUSANDS of rolling suitcases, delayed baggage/flights..not fun.

I flew for the first time this year and I dugg the airports. I just wasn't ready for the Homeland security checks.

I don't hate airports, i like them. BUT... i do think that they are a hassle and very crowded. Some airports1 are very pretty like Denver for instance.

Probably because of delays and the fact that they may not be able to leave them when they planned to. I travel evry week and I like to use the US Airways Club to get a lot of work done , more than at home. I am with you on this one

Source(s): I fly way too much
  • Yikes

The crowds and the 3 hour layovers (i had to deal with that once)

1. waiting in lines

2. delayed flights

3. layovers.

4. tired from traveling

5. annoying people

now i used to quite like them until i started to use them a lot more ( about once a month) and now i associate them to queues and boring waits!