Pro's and cons of America and Ireland?

I am thinking about moving to America when I finish studying. My whole family were actually thinking about it. I live in Ireland and this place has gone to the dogs! The most you get for brutally murdering a person is about 7 years. The judges make excuses for these scumbages like, "they came from a bad... show more I am thinking about moving to America when I finish studying. My whole family were actually thinking about it.

I live in Ireland and this place has gone to the dogs! The most you get for brutally murdering a person is about 7 years. The judges make excuses for these scumbages like, "they came from a bad area". All the more reason to put them away for life I think! Oh yeah and life here is 25 years. No kidding.
There is a crisis with young people here (I'm 16 so I have first hand experience).
Under 25's are going crazy. Anyone from the british Isles will know what I'm talking about. Scumbag chavs are taking over and killing people left right and centre. The people of this country have never seen anything like it before. Aside from that the prices of things here here are disgraceful! And the quality is awful!

But anyway, I'd like to know some pro's and cons of America. Preferably from (but not limited to) someone who has experience of both Ireland and America.

Thanks!
Update: How much is a tub of Ben and jerry's in America? I converted it and here its about $9.50. We have nothing here. Try looking for a good dog breeder, or a dog trainer. Not to mention the animal welfare here is absolutly atrocious. The county of Wexford alone euthanises more dogs each year than Scotland, Wales... show more How much is a tub of Ben and jerry's in America? I converted it and here its about $9.50.
We have nothing here. Try looking for a good dog breeder, or a dog trainer. Not to mention the animal welfare here is absolutly atrocious. The county of Wexford alone euthanises more dogs each year than Scotland, Wales and London combined. Just a snippit of info.