Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Is the vast majority of human behaviour based on a desire to have sex?

Favorite Answer

Depends on your definition of "Vast Majority". It has been noted that relationships between men and women in general have difficulty transcending the sexual attraction thereby making friendship alone very difficult. On that premise much of the behaviors associated with social interaction culminate into the sexual relationship. Many of the dating rituals are merely a formality in the hopes of pursuing a path that will satisfy the libidinous desires; the ultimate goal. However, once the goal has been reached other characteristics of the relationship begin to take precedence. No one really spends 24/7 in a sexual frenzy therefore the other aspects are crucial to the survival of the relationship.

• Blue

Sometimes I get the feeling that all what ppl are thinking about is sex. And I might be right. As for me I dont think about it at all, unless I see a movie or the subject just comes up.

But that I dream about it in my dreams and hope for it all day long. No way! Some may call me abnormal or a lesbian, but I swear I'm not.

No,

to survive

and to feed body, good feelings and soul

and to be loved

and to be free from pain

• .

yes

sex and survival, yes

yea i think so

No.

Source(s): occupational hazard