Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Is the vast majority of human behaviour based on a desire to have sex?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on your definition of "Vast Majority". It has been noted that relationships between men and women in general have difficulty transcending the sexual attraction thereby making friendship alone very difficult. On that premise much of the behaviors associated with social interaction culminate into the sexual relationship. Many of the dating rituals are merely a formality in the hopes of pursuing a path that will satisfy the libidinous desires; the ultimate goal. However, once the goal has been reached other characteristics of the relationship begin to take precedence. No one really spends 24/7 in a sexual frenzy therefore the other aspects are crucial to the survival of the relationship.

• Blue
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sometimes I get the feeling that all what ppl are thinking about is sex. And I might be right. As for me I dont think about it at all, unless I see a movie or the subject just comes up.

But that I dream about it in my dreams and hope for it all day long. No way! Some may call me abnormal or a lesbian, but I swear I'm not.

• 1 decade ago

No,

to survive

and to feed body, good feelings and soul

and to be loved

and to be free from pain

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sex and survival, yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea i think so

• 1 decade ago

No.

Source(s): occupational hazard
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.