O muslims Behold.......BOYCOTT the danish products!!!!!!!!!?

O Muslims behold…….

As you know that Danish newspapers has once again committed a crime by publishing sketches. And it’s not the first time. So I appeal to all the Muslims of world to boycott all the products of Denmark and express your hate for those insulters and the government of insulting country. It is not allowed to publish deny of holocaust but when ever their newspapers publish such like insulting material it lies under the category of freedom of expression. All this shows dual standards of west.

BOYCOTT ALL MADE IN DENMARK PRODUCTS

Best Answer

They published it again because a group of wackjobs were caught plotting to kill the artist and that was the papers way of saying we wont be intimidated by you backwards thinking cowards as for as holocaust denial I think it should be legal that way people can see how erroneous and nonsensical you idiots are bring it.

i did not yet many danish products to start with yet using fact the comic strip episode, I certainly have boycotted Arla products which i don't pass over plenty. although, i come across it very difficult to boycott the products that help apartheid Israel even with the indisputable fact that alhamdullilah, I try my toughest...it provides me some peace in my heart understanding that i'm not investment the going ons interior the midsection East

Boycotting is a step up from violence. I have no idea what I buy from Denmark since everything is from China and Taiwan here. But please keep other muslims from slitting the throat of the cartoonest like what was done to the one from the Netherlands for drawing your prophet.

Also send a thank you note to comedy central for not allowing Matt and Trey of South Park do a cartoon depiction of your prophet because of threats of violence. Violence should only work if you have the planes and bombs to do it right.

I am going to buy as much Lego and Bacon as possible

• Bob D

legos bacon, pork rinds, danish pastries and spread it all over the world

• NooNoo

Oh please, not the bacon