When Jesus prayed to his Father, did he hear and answer his own prayers?

For example: Matthew 26:39 ---"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." John 17:1-3---"After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father,... show more For example:
Matthew 26:39 ---"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

John 17:1-3---"After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."