Why doesn't the media, (CNN, Hannity and Colmes, FoxNews, etc.) ask Obama about his Muslim upbringing?

Why doesn't the media, (CNN, Hannity and Colmes, FoxNews, etc.) ask Obama about his Muslim upbringing? He has family ties in the Muslim realm and yet I have not heard him discuss this openly. What are they waiting for....shouldn't the American citizens hear him admit it and express their concerns...or is... show more Why doesn't the media, (CNN, Hannity and Colmes, FoxNews, etc.) ask Obama about his Muslim upbringing?
He has family ties in the Muslim realm and yet I have not heard him discuss this openly. What are they waiting for....shouldn't the American citizens hear him admit it and express their concerns...or is it "taboo" to discuss this matter because of the freedom religion amemdment in the Constitution. What are your thoughts?