-flash- asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

NBA Mix: Which Team Would Win? Best Of 7?

Team A :

g: Dwyane Wade

g: Michael Jordan

f: Lebron James

f: Tim Duncan

c: Wilt Chamberlain

Team B:

g:Kobe Bryant

g: Clyde Drexler

f: Magic Johnson

f: Kevin Garnett

C: Bill Russel

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Matt P
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Team A

the series would definitely go 7 games though

I think the battle would be won in the post and i like the combo of Duncan and Wilt a little better than KG and Russell

Can you imagine if KG had to guard Wilt???? I think Wilt could easily take KG in the post

and plus MJ is the G.O.A.T (Greatest Of All Time), so that is another key factor

• 1 decade ago

Tough. I' give a slight edge to team B though. They have less chemistry issue possiblities, and great TEAM players in Magic, KG, and Clyde; and Russel is more Blocks and rebounds for alot of fast breaks. Team A; MJ, Wilt, and maybe Dwayne would just isolate all game and team B has GREAT defenders at every position.

Kobe over Dwayne

MJ over Clyde

Magic over Lebron (Experience and passion)

Timmy and KG is a Draw they are both great facilitators, defenders KG is a slightly better passer, TD is a 3 time Finals MVP so it immpossible to decide.

Bill over Wilt* both played in different decades of NBA B-Ball in todays NBA style game Bill over Wilt.

There both Great teams though it would take a game 7.

Good Question

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Team A

• 1 decade ago

Team A

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no doubt about it TEAM A, Jordan and James would dominate, then if Wilt can score another 100 pts, its over!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

None, they both suck equally, come up with better teams and you should never put Michael Jordan with wade or lebroom, that's an embarrassment for him

• 1 decade ago

i would say Team B but kobe would mess up EVERYTHIN they had going for them so i HAVE to say Team A....if kobe wasnt such a ball hog n maybe if that was like eric snow or damon jones id pick Team B

• 1 decade ago

B... A couldnt defend for anything.. Kobe Bryant can do the job

• 1 decade ago

easily team b

• 1 decade ago

b

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.