You probably think you are saved?

But did you know that unless you are of Jewish descent, Jesus in fact did NOT save you? I mean, according to Jesus that is. A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession." Jesus did not answer... show more But did you know that unless you are of Jewish descent, Jesus in fact did NOT save you? I mean, according to Jesus that is.

A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession." Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us." He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said. He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs." (Matthew 15:22-26)

He was only sent to help the "lost sheep of Israel." That means, if you're not Jewish, Jesus was not sent to save you...

Do you still think you are going to heaven?
Update: Dana- great song!!!
Savior by 30 Seconds to Mars haha.
nah its all good, I'm atheist, this question is purely for the fundies.
Update 2: whoops let me rephrase.
Jesus was only INTENDED to save the Children of Israel.
Of course, then it seems that he is defying God, in otherwords, defying himself...
odd.
Of course, its not my holy book =p