Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Whats different from billing address and shipping address? SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!?

i want to buy shoes on line and can be deliver it home... but i'm confused about the instructions...... it say that you can pay both on your shipping adress and billing adress.. that got me all confused?? i mean i thought i was gonna pay through credit card.... or do i both get my shoes on the person who delivers it or.. i get my soes on the bank?!?!?! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

i live on philippines....

Best Answer

The billing address is where you get your credit card statement for the credit card you're using. In other words, if you're paying with a Visa card, the billing address is where you get that Visa card's bill.

The shipping address is where you want the order shipped to. Both addresses can be the same, your billing address can also be the shipping address, but some people use their work address as billing and home as shipping, etc.

• pooser

Billing Address Vs Shipping Address

• Louise

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awWDY

Some people have different billing address than their shipping address. For example: My billing address for my credit card is my home address yet the item I'm purchasing might I want it to ship to my work address. For that order my work address would be the shipping address and my home address would be the billing address. If your billing and the shipping addresses are the same then they should be identical. For using a credit card or debit card the billing address is important because the credit card company will gather the billing address from the seller (that you have given them) and if it doesn't match the card holders billing address the credit card is would decline. When it declines your shoes won't be shipped to you until the information is corrected. If you ar using a debit card the buyer should put in the billing address where the bank send the statements to the cardholder. BTW: If your card declines, some sellers may just cancel the order and maybe send a letter stating your card had declined. Others may call to try to get the issue resolved. Either way your order gets delayed.

Billing address is usually where the owner of the credit card / debit card is registered. The shipping address is an address that you can have the product shipped to.

In most home situations the billing and shipping address are the same.

As a very basic example;

This can be useful in the commercial industry because your accounts office may not be near your warehouse.

• Phil.

A billing address is where your credit card is billed to and a shipping address is where you would like the package to be shipped to. Many times it is the same address.

Hope to help!

Sometimes your billing address is different because you own a business or have two seperate households. Also, you may want to send something as a gift so that would be the shipping address, but your billing address would be whatever your credit card statement comes to.

• =]

billing address is where the money is coming from, the shipping address is where you get the product. so if you wanted to send someone a gift there address would be the shipping address and yours would be the billing. so if your buying something for your self then the billing and shipping is the same.

• Alicia

Your billing address is the address where you receive your credit card statements for the card you are using to make your purchase. Your shipping address is the address where you would like your item to be shipped.

You billing address is the one associated with the credit card. The shipping address is where you live or want the item delivered. If it's your card and you want it to arrive at your home, then the two addresses should be the same.

The billing address is where the bill goes to and the shipping address is where the shoes will come to you.