Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How do I become skinny like this?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Like she says, it's not easy and it takes time--by the way, she looks healthy rather than skinny.

It, most importantly, means a permanent change in eating and exercise habits.

Start switching over to a low glycemic index way of eating or basically the way I eat--aim for a good 7 cups of veggies per day(make them leafy veggies like spinach, kale, baby greens, broccoli) I have a small amount of protein with it--maybe 2-3 oz of salmon, sardines, chicken, egg, yogurt, walnuts, almonds

Low Glycemic Index Food Pyramid(Foods to limit are on top working your way down to foods that are almost unlimited)

Refined Grains, Potatoes, Sweets, Candy

Unrefined Grains and Pasta

Low Fat Dairy

Lean Protein

Nuts, Legumes

Fruits

Vegetables (Cooked or w/Healthy Oil Dressing or plain)

So maybe

breakfast:

2 cups of sauteed spinach (saute in small amount of coconut oil or olive oil), add another cup of cut up broccoli and green onion or mushrooms

Add in 1 or 2 whole(organic uncaged is best) eggs

Have with a piece of fruit or a cup of frozen blueberries

or have plain nonfat yogurt with a tbl of walnuts and raspberries with a piece of whole grain bread.

snack

apple and a spoonful of a nut butter or a tbl of nuts

lunch

large(3 cups of leafy veggies raw with a light balsamic or lemon dressing) with a 2-3 oz piece of grilled chicken or comparable protein.

snack

pear and a small amount of a lean protein source

dinner

large bowl of homemade lentil soup

more veggies &/or a small piece of wholegrain bread or a half baked potato with salsa

or

2 cups of steamed broccoli with lemon juice

3 oz of chicken, fish, turkey

1/2 cup of brown rice or barley

Need more guidance, contact me and I'll try to help.

• 1 decade ago

The basics: there's no way to permanently lose weight except by eating less, and exercising more. What you eat matters a lot too. There's a huge diet industry making a big buck on people's insecurities, but "diet" foods are heavily processed and are not good for you.

I read a great article a while ago at (http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/01/28/healthscien... that described the simple rules for eating right. The rules are:

1- Eat food (don't eat anything your great grandmother wouldn't recognize as food)

2- Pay more, eat less (buy fruits and vegetables instead of processed foods)

3- Eat mostly plants, especially leaves

4- Enjoy eating, but don't go for seconds or snacking

5- Cook

6- Eat like an omnivore

The article is really good, and really well written. It's long, and has a really good and realistic portrayal of how to eat in a healthy way written by someone who isn't trying to get you to waste money on the newest "health foods". As for exercise, start with regular walking and free weights (you can even use household objects to start with weight training, and find instructions at http://www.abc-of-fitness.com/info/fitness-exercis... Remember to stretch, drink water, and enjoy the process of letting your body move as it was designed to do. Check out classes in your area, or try to join a sport as you're getting into better shape. Find exercises you enjoy, and stick to them even when you don't feel like exercising. Remember, it all comes down to burning more calories, and eating fewer calories.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well, there's no easy way. It says she did it by exercising and eating a low calorie diet. That's how EVERYONE does it, there's no miracle plan. Just cut back to about 1800 calories and exercise for 30 minutes every other day. that is probably the easiest way.

• 1 decade ago

ummmm that would take a LONG time lol! you probably need 2 get a personal trainer and stuff if your overweight to that extreme. if your not that big, then just diet and excercise, like jog EVERYDAY , outside or tredmill, and liftweights, and do situps, pushups, jumprope, ect.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

eat helathy and higher a trainer like her!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.