Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll:- Do you teach your children Right from Wrong?

Jo

Best Answer

I did jo......but unfortunately one of them didn't listen......obviously thought I just liked the sound of my own voice !!!

good parents always try to teach their children right from wrong....leading by example is an excellent start!!!

how ever, sadly, at the end of the day its more about what they chose do with the information they have been given.

I have found there are just some offspring that can not be reasoned with and for some reason always have to go through life doing things the hard way!

Yes

I have 2 step children we get to see part time. We teach them right from wrong when we have them but have no control over what their mother teaches them.

• gorney

i do no longer think of it is something that would desire to learn in faculties. yet besides, I do think of it is a controversy that would desire to be stated at homestead by making use of the mothers and fathers. they might desire to instruct their little ones that there are distinctive human beings out interior the international and no person is larger or worse than the different. instruct them that folk stay their lives how they decide for and as long as they are happy (except something unlawful is going on) it is okay. despite if we don't comprehend it, we would desire to settle for that merely how the international is and it could be very boring if we've been each and each of a similar.

My grand children yes

We most certainly try.With all the junk they are exposed to on TV It is hard sometimes.Of course you can say just shut it off ,but they know how to turn it on and one an not be everywhere at once.

Absolutely my daughter is a monkey see monkey do so I have to be on my best behavior or she'll pick up bad habits. I also talk to her as soon as situation arises so she'll understand. I love a child with manners!

I thought it was enough to teach right from left...

I did, but now they are facing the harshness of a wrong world and struggeling in it.