Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

guys, am i the only guy these days who no longer find blondey/blue eyes/white/tall girls THAT hott?

i think all girls tryin so hard to apply that imagine on them and be a daddy's blonde princess . its gettin boring now every girl wants to be that .. i think im startin to prefer black haired girls with a little tanned skin hotter

Favorite Answer

hahaa im blonde haired, blue eyed, and white, but Im short. (: Hahaa there has been a few people that have copied my hair and stufff.

I'm a black girl and i never wanted to be blond not because blond people are not pretty but because I've always believed that every type has it's own beauty and in my opinion beautiful blond people are just beautiful but beautiful dark people are always charming.

Hey x

Sorry i am a girl and when i was younger like 7 i used to always envy my cousin she was younger than me but she has blonde hair , blue eyes and she was white (she wasn't tall because like she was young) But we'd be dancing at a party of whatever and everyone would just go up to her and go "Awww your so cute , you look beautiful" And i used to get it a little bit but never as much as her and it made me really hate the way i looked like i wanted to have blonde hair bla bla , obviously now i am 12 i have grown up a but i don' t want to be that anymore i am proud of having black hair , brown eyes , tanned skin and average height lol but the popular girls at my school are all tall, blonde and white and i'm like when are other girls going to get the chance just because you look like that doesn't mean you are the only pretty girls out there .

So i hope not all guys are only going to date them king of girls otherwise i am doomed ! lol but anyway i thought this question was kool so thanks for posting it x

I hope i have helped you now will you help me ?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200803... <<< Please answer x

I'm a girl n I'm shy til u get to know me. I'll sit in class quiet n not talk to anyone n wen ppl talk to me I get nervous...... But if ik u n were friends I'm a lot more outgoing .... I just get nervous around newer people n I get scared..... Guys always calls me cute n adorable cuz I'm shy, short, got a nice body, im sweetheart til u piss me off, stuff like that......

You are not alone.

Western Woman all want the tan, but how false it looks.

I married an Asian Woman with the typical Spanish look.

Long glowing dark Her and so on.

She is a stunner in Her own right.

Western Woman are pretty I am Western by the way.

But in my eyes they can not compete

In a word, yes.

Your preference may be obscured, somewhat, by tramps like Paris and Britney, but the normal blondes, the ones you see around your neighbourhood, can still be very presentable.

Thanks I juss went Blonde, cuz I came to Aussie. My hair is med brown any way but it turns strawberry blonde in the sun with out my help. I think it has to do with the girl individually, not every girl. What are looks anyway, Kind of like Juliet said What's a name?

I feel you I love my dark hair olive skin Italian girls!

• the red hair girls are very rare to find

u can find all the blondies in any supermarkets

personally, if you weren't born with tan skin, you don't need it. it doesn't look real especially if a woman's complexion contains freckles. freckles are so hot.