I'm 18, a few weeks pregnant, and I'm finishing high school...?

I really want to know if any of you were in the same position I'm in right now and ended up keeping the baby, and if so I scheduled an abortion, but I'm really nervous about it and truthfully I want to keep the child. My boyfriend and I have talked about this extensively and his parents know, and although... show more I really want to know if any of you were in the same position I'm in right now and ended up keeping the baby, and if so I scheduled an abortion, but I'm really nervous about it and truthfully I want to keep the child. My boyfriend and I have talked about this extensively and his parents know, and although they told me what they thought would be best (getting an abortion and creating lives for ourselves first), they said they'd still support our decision either way, but I don't think they meant financially.

I'll have a sum of money that will cover us for the first few years, but I'm just wondering if any of you ended up finishing college and/or getting a job that allowed your family to be financially stable. My boyfriend is a junior in college and knows what he wants to do when he graduates. The problem is, I don't have any idea what I want to do yet and I'm afraid having a kid will permanently keep me from living my own life. Please help :). I'm really trying to stay positive.
Update: I really want to know if any of you were in the same position I'm in right now and ended up keeping the baby and if so, how did it work out? I scheduled an abortion, but I'm really nervous about it and truthfully I want to keep the child. My boyfriend and I have talked about this extensively and his... show more I really want to know if any of you were in the same position I'm in right now and ended up keeping the baby and if so, how did it work out?
I scheduled an abortion, but I'm really nervous about it and truthfully I want to keep the child. My boyfriend and I have talked about this extensively and his parents know, and although they told me what they thought would be best (creating lives for ourselves first/not keeping it), they said they'd still support our decision either way, but I don't think they meant financially.

I'll have a sum of money that will cover us for the first few years, but I'm just wondering if any of you ended up finishing college and/or getting a job that allowed your family to be financially stable. My boyfriend is a junior in college and knows what he wants to do when he graduates. The problem is, I don't have any idea what I want to do yet and I'm afraid having a kid will keep me from living my own life. Please help. I'm really trying to stay positive.
Update 2: cutie: I do love my boyfriend very much. I love his family as well, however, his parents both have jobs and probably wouldn't be able to babysit during the day. I haven't gotten into college yet. I'm planning to go to a community college for a couple years because 1) I'd like to save money and... show more cutie: I do love my boyfriend very much. I love his family as well, however, his parents both have jobs and probably wouldn't be able to babysit during the day.

I haven't gotten into college yet. I'm planning to go to a community college for a couple years because 1) I'd like to save money and 2) my GPA wasn't good enough to get me into schools I really wanted to go to.

My boyfriend goes to UC Berkeley. I don't know if they have childcare programs or anything, so we'll try to find that out.

Thanks for all of your replies so far, guys, it really really means a lot to me.