magpie
magpie asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 decade ago

What go you think about Drudge "outting" Prince Harry?

I think we should all stop reading the "Drudge report". Prince Harry wanted to be normal, I hope the FBI and MI5 keep tabs on him going forward.

whoever reported first, should be boycotted, reporting that was just wrong. What if he had been kiled?

Favorite Answer

It had nothing to do with Drudge, whoever he might be. The report of Prince Harry in Afghanistan was in New Idea, an Australian women's magazine in January. Once it was published, other media picked it up.

A bit pi**ed to be honest. He's spent all that time training as a soldier and his going out to fight had to be kept secret, not only to protect his life, but also to protect those who were put at risk should his presence have been known. He was out there fighting on the frontline just like any other soldier until Drudge told the world that he was there. Now he's had to come home, what good has that done anybody?. I disagree with you that Harry wanted to be 'normal', he just wanted to do his job as a soldier like any other soldier. He wants to be left to get on with his job. We pay his wages so isn't that what we want too? As for Drudge, I'm at a loss, I'd be insulting rats if I were to say he belongs in the sewer.

Drudge didn't report it first, it was an Australian women's mag>>>>Drudge just picked it up from there, but everyon is blaming him.

I would NEVER stop reading Drudge!

Pretty loose security, if Drudge got the leak. You can not put trust in anyone of the media.

I think Matt Drudge was unpatriotic for doing this.

If Harry wants to be normal he should give up all his royal perks. I doubt he really wants to do that.