SHY SHY SHY shy shy shy :( ?

Yeh well there is this guy that I really like and umm yer i'm pretty sure he likes me to coz it's obvious. All his friends have said he likes me and **** and yer everytime I see him in person he is soo shy around me and won't come up to me without a friend or something and I'm like the same.. My friend talks to him all the time and he's okay and not shy but when it comes to me he is. I'm really confused and don't know what I should do I am starting to think he doesn't really like me coz my friend asked him if he liked me he was like she

s okay please help i dunno what to do??? I'm really shy too and whenever I wanna go over and talk to him something stops mee :(

Favorite Answer

Um, yer stupid.

you have asked this question several times, now, are you really expecting a better answer or are you just closing your eyes to the truth, maybe the reason that something stops you talking to him is not just your shyness, maybe it's that deep down, you sense something is fishy, with this guy, your heart wants him, but your head says NoNo No No.

I think the best thing you can do is realy examine the facts of the situation,the truth is infront of you, yeah the way he is acting may sound and feel like he likes you, but does he really? How long has this been going on? Are you sure he's not just keeping you hanging on, just incase he can't get the one he really wants? If he really want's you, why keep you at arms length for so long?Unless, he wants you as back up.

Is that really the type of relationship you want? If you have to chase him now, what makes you think you will ever catch him? even if you did, could you be sure you got him?But, then again, maybe he's too young to really know what he wants, or does he, why else would he want to keep you hanging for so long?Think about it, you're shy right? Do you let that stop you from going after something you really want?No,ok, I guess you might say well I like him, but I can't go after him, but is that shynes the real reason that is stopping you from talking to him, or is it something more that is making you feel shy?Is it possible that you really feel that he likes you? If you did really believe it, then you would have no hessitation in walking up to him and starting a conversation, but if you have doubts they would get in your way, believe me I know, this person here talking or typing to you is a person who knows what it means to be shy, and the knoweledge that someone likes you gives you the confidence to go ahead and communicate with them, and this guy too would know that you like him, that would also be a reason why he would want you to keep you hanging on, incase he could use you sometime(maybe in the future) for now the interest isn't strong enough. Think it through, let this guy grow up a bit then see if the feelings are the same, in a while, in the mean time concentrate on your schoolwork you may be glad you did, the thing is are you making sure or are you just prolonging and deepening the hurt feelings you will have from all this?

Love ya kiddo

#1 Social Reprogramming Method - http://SocialAnxiety.uzaev.com/?XuJb

hes probably shy around you just cuz he likes you alot. the only way to find out is to go up to him and start talking to him.

Sometimes you just have to woman up and do what you have to do. Just go up to him and talk. Guys don't bite.

You already know he likes you so take the initiative and just talk to him.

alright thats it, you gotta learn something when you first come to this site or it will kill you,

you have to wait before someone answers your question, the site doesn't revolve around your questions, so be patient,

and as for the question, that I already answered before btw and i thought it was damn good myself, just talk to him for christs sake

ah

Both get drunk and go for it