cats

Poll: Filipino, Chinese, Japanese or Thai Food?

Which is your favorite? Opinions?

Favorite Answer

Tahi food

curtdude

Japanese but lately I've been eating Korean which I enjoy more than all these others. Thai is good and one of the bases for most common Asian dishes you'll find in Western Countries. Chinese has some good ones but the Soy Variety Sauces are a little thick and overpowering for my liking and tend to dowse the whole meal. Haven't had much Filipino that I know of.

Chinese☺

Chinese

Chinese

Chinese

All of the above?

I notice you didn't mention Indian.

For me it is a tossup betweem Thai and Japanese.

I love Panang, and Pad Thai, and peanut curry in particular (though i love ALL curries), but I am also one of the biggest sushi and shashimi eaters you'll ever cyber-meet.

I am also fond of Chinese and Korean. Growing up in the Bay Area, we had a very strong Philipino culture, but I reallyonly fell in love with Shrimp Chips and Lumpia (which are the best egg rolls anywhere..though the Vietnamese version is really awesome too.)

Out of them all, Thai food is the one I prepare the most at home. I own just about any spice you can think of!

Chinese is the only one I never make myself.... but I have a friend who used to work as a proffesor in Beijing...well, America, being the enlightened nation we are, refuse to recognize his credentials (which are far more difficult to get there), so he runs a Chines resteraunt in Camarillo CA. His Sesase Chicken is unlike anything I've had in this life or the last! (not that generic sweet sauce goop most places use)

I do like Japanese and Chinese. Thai food tends to be too hot for my stomach! I have not tried Filipino food!

• .

Chinese.

Chinese

Chinese. <3