Has anyone who cut the oleander back feel exhausted after ward?

The reason I ask, is that I just spend about an hour cutting back my oleander trees and something got in my eye. I quickly washed it out and took a shower. However, after cleaning up, I sat down and felt extremely exhausted like I couldn't even get up. Now, I feel a bit better and called a doctor, he said that you have to eat it and lots of it inorder for it to affect you in the way it says on the internet. Many gardeners are exposed to it and they aren't affected.

Favorite Answer

You may be coming down with something, which would account for the fatigue. There are a lot of illnesses going around. I clipped shrubs today for more than an hour and also felt exhausted, but I'm out of shape. Anyhow, I wouldn't worry about the oleander. Hope you feel better soon.

• faling

properly first what you may desire to do is % out the emotion it is making your desire to wreck your self. it might desire to be anger, guilt, rigidity, or any variety of issues, even a mixture. that's considerable to undergo in recommendations that your emotions are like messengers; they inform you what you like. yet they are no longer meant to be your bosses. basically for the reason which you sense anger with somebody would not advise you may punch her. basically for the reason which you sense annoyed with a attempt would not advise you may rip it up and yell on the instructor. as quickly as you have pointed out what emotion or emotions is at the back of your desire to diminish, then think of roughly a thank you to fill that want. slicing won't fill the want by using fact it can't. that's like putting a Band-help on maximum cancers. as a replace, we would desire to repair the subject, no longer in basic terms conceal it up. in case you sense indignant or under pressure, you may might desire to locate a thank you to loosen up, including going for a walk, analyzing, enjoying a video recreation, drawing or starting to be artwork, taking a warm tub, making a music, observing a action picture, or putting out with friends. something that facilitates me to sense calm while i'm under pressure is analyzing poetry or psalms. you additionally can might desire to eliminate your self from human beings or situations that are making you sense indignant or under pressure. in case you sense responsible or hating your self, that's considerable for you to undergo in recommendations your actual value. you may take it sluggish for your self, to do something which will make you sense greater effective approximately your self and advance your self assurance. this may well be something aesthetic, including a haircut, or you may desire to benefit to play an device or create artwork with mixed media. i desire this has helped you a minimum of slightly. i've got been slicing for 8 years, and that i've got scars everywhere, which you do no longer want, i will promise you. those are issues that helped me, so I help they are in a position that can assist you too.