Are you "My People"?

Do I even have "people"?

Update:

Sure, I can kick in some money for the right people...

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would love to think so.

(((Lisa)))

• Buzzy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I t depends on your surname. I f we were from the same clan, I wouldn't take any money from you. Your dollars are better spent on your students. If NV is like CA I'm sure you must buy supplies for your classes. My daughter and a cousin are both teachers, and I know how much they spend out of their own pockets! We need dedicated teachers like you!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course I am! But it's gonna cost you....$600 a month at the up most. "People" don't come cheap you know. I am famous worldwide for being someone's "people" so either you make a deal or I'll have to move on to OTHER people waiting in line. So deal OR no deal, hmm?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes...

And we've been locked underneath your stairs for a long time now without any food, other than the rats and other people down here with us...so please...have a heart...

Throw us a soup bone or sumpthin'...sheesh!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Every living human being, and the departed ones...flowers, trees, clouds, universe....are your 'people'.

People have the same minerals and elements in their bodies, as Nature has endowed them with the 'stuff of stars'...

Look around, and see your people....everywhere.

• 1 decade ago

Not sure, let me have my people get in touch with them to find out for sure.

Enjoy your day!

• 1 decade ago

You are a wonderful contact to have -matey . Were only human and i'm glad to be one of your "people" God Bless.

• 1 decade ago

Rodney Atkins sings it best!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UrmP-y8BnM

• 1 decade ago

Not sure about that Lisa but I am one of your contacts!!

• 1 decade ago

I believe myself to be but in the end I guess it`s your decision on whether you find me worthy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sure...is there any money in it for me?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.