Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 1 decade ago

Does ANYONE Know of....?? PLEASEE Help and Read, 10 Points!!=]?

Does anyone know of any voice lessons/schools/coach's in Virginia? I'm have been told by many people that I have a great voice and I'm going to be taking lessons by some sort of coach but I need help finding one. Fell free to add anything that's helpful. =]

Thanks SO SO SO SO Much!!=]

**Will piuck Best Answer!!=]***

Favorite Answer

omg im from virginia and looking for a vocal coach too lol Um theres a Academy for Performing Arts in Potamac, MD but if thats too far there is a guy named Larry Minton in Ashburn, VA and also Ainsley McGray in Ashburn and also Music Instruction Studio North Potomac, MD They do classical and broadway and good news they do in home training

sorry but i dont live in virginia. but i'd lik ta help you. ok i think u can look up a performing arts center. thats a country-wide company. they can teach you to dance, sing, act, and get you stronger from stage-fright. you can look up "performing arts center" on google, look for the OFFICIAL site, and look for locations, and sign-up!

hope that helps, n i hope you get a chance to be a singer