What did the liberals hope to achieve with this Obama exposé?

It has been persistantly difficult to get real information about Obama this campaign. I know, check out his web site, but I prefer to avoid candidates web sites. They are anything but impartial.

I prefer voting records, contribution records, research organization data, interviews, etc...

Znet is a left wing organization that has done some interesting campaign contribution research. It's a short but good read for anyone interested in something more than just the man's speeches.

http://www.zcommunications.org/znet/viewArticle/16...

If I was Znet, I might have been inclined to bury this research. Please tell me what you think?

Favorite Answer

Fascinating, I'm disappointed in my cynicism always being correct when it comes to politics. As for what liberals hoped to achieve, you have to understand that they aren't on the side of the Republican and Democrats even if they often vote for the latter, they are on the side of the underclass. And if a Democrat candidates betrays the poor and middle class such as he has apparently done here, some of them will call it out.

Only hard core conservatives turn a blind eye to corruption when they see it because they want to support their 'team'.

Bury it? Heck, no! Someone needs to forward this to FOX News and John McCain's campaign manager (why waste it on Hillary's camp?)!

Seriously, as for the report itself, I think Pam Martens is correct in her conclusion that Obama will either "be a dream maker or a dream killer". My guess is that he will be a dream killer, but will those entranced with him even know the difference?

Zombies consolidate.

All you need to know about obama is:

He refuses to salute the american flag during the pledge of allegence or national anthem.

and

He refuses to wear the lapel.

Nuf said...

according to my friend drukenchicken or STINKIN'chicken or ROTTENchicken as more i see him, only likes to criticize certain people but don't target the flaws in others. very unfair indeed!