oriolesfan2323 asked in SportsGolf · 1 decade ago

What are the most played clubs on the PGA Tour?

Is there a website that has a rankings list of what clubs are played the most by players on the PGA Tour (ex: ping, callway, etc)?

Favorite Answer

I think all of the big boys (Titleist, Taylormade, Nike, Callaway, Ping) find someway or another to say that their clubs are the most used on tour. I think it's no mystery that Nike has the most wins right now. I looked for a list of rank, but couldn't find one....if you're curious to know what specific players use, there's a section @ www.thegolfchannel.com called "what's in the bag" where you can find that info.

Well there are a lot of brands on the tour like Calloway, Nike, Titleist, Ping, and Cleveland, but the most used brand on tour is Taylormade. Taylormade as the best drivers in my opinon and there irons are a lot more forgiving then other clubs and give you that little bit extra distance on your shots. Their wedges got more bounce on the ball and yet more traction to give you spin on your shots. See more Pro's use Taylormade but they usually never win.The brand that usually wins is Nike because of Tiger and KJ

• ?

purely approximately all PGA execs are subsidized by using between the main universal club manufacturers. Tiger Woods case in point is paid by using Nike to apply their golf equipment. Mickelson performs Callaway. Taylormade is definitely one in all the main user-friendly producer on excursion. different club manufacturers might comprise Titelist; Mizuno, Adams, Ping and others. The golf equipment they use besides the shown fact that are actually not the golf equipment that come inventory out of the community golfing shop. each and each club is in my opinion synthetic to the golfer's specs. there is no rule related to the legality of hollow area lower back vs blades. that's a controversy of non-public selection. (Blades are probably greater user-friendly than hollow area backs). xx

the most played driver on tour is TaylorMade, which also sponsors many many players who have left Titleist, Cleveland and other sponsors, but Im quite sure that has to do with sponsorship as much as playability...Nike got the most wins (and many 2nds and 3rds) with Tiger and KJ leading the way

im thinking Taylor Made but all the players uses diff clubs since of their sponsors.Tiger uses Titilist Putter, Nike Irons, Nike SQ Draw Driver

alot of people have titleist including me but taylormade has a lot of players use their stuff 2