After three months of abdominal pain and nausea... I am vomiting and have no apetite.?

Three months ago I started getting mild stomach pains off and on. They are almost always in my lower middle abdomin, but a few times they have been at my right side, and a few times I felt tenderness about an inch above my belly button. I have had nausea on and off as well (usually at different times then stomach... show more Three months ago I started getting mild stomach pains off and on. They are almost always in my lower middle abdomin, but a few times they have been at my right side, and a few times I felt tenderness about an inch above my belly button. I have had nausea on and off as well (usually at different times then stomach pain) but I have NEVER thrown up.. until now. This is the first time I have vomited in years, and the first time ever WITHOUT a high fever. My temp is 99.5. None of my family is sick and the last time I ate something they didn't was 24 hours ago when I ate cherios.

My current symptoms... (all on and off)
-vomiting
-nausea
-abdominal pain; in my lower middle abdomin, and ocassionally to my right side (comes on and off, not with me now)
- low fever; 99.5
- no apetite

I am 14, female, 5'8 and 125 lbs.