Printer spooler not working at all.?

Well first off I have a Lexmark X8350 all-in-one printer that is hooked up to my computer by a USB cord. I'm also running on Windows Vista. I already contacted Lexmark and they informed me that it is an operating system issue. But basically I am looking for anyone for help due to my operating system (Dell)... show more Well first off I have a Lexmark X8350 all-in-one printer that is hooked up to my computer by a USB cord. I'm also running on Windows Vista. I already contacted Lexmark and they informed me that it is an operating system issue. But basically I am looking for anyone for help due to my operating system (Dell) being closed on weekends.

A couple weeks ago my printer stopped working and whenever I went to my control panel to add one since it said none were installed it gave me the error that the printer spooler wasn't working. I googled it up and did that whole going to services and starting it up from there (even though it is on automatic it still doesn't start on it's own) I also tried to start it in the command prompt and I also tried to see if my RPC server had anything to do with it but that was to no help.

they also told me to look for "LexBce Server" in the services application window and I couldn't.