1. Discussing the problem face-to-face was much better than talking
about it over phone.
2. Someone will help you with the machanics of registering for classes
at the university.
3. Professor Jones' classes are always full as his lectures are always so
4. After visiting a farm for a week,Mary saw firsthand how much work
there is to do.
5. Michael had to read a deluge of e-mails when he returned to work
after his vacation.
6. Amy felt a flicker of hope when the doctor said the surgery with her
mom went well.
7. Jill was on the verge of tears because of her boss's rude comment,but
she didn't say anything.
8. We didn't do a good job painting these walls.They look splotchy.
9. I saw Leehom Wang in the airport,but I only got a fleeting glance
from far away.
10. Compared to private universities,public universities are relatively
11. The newspaper must find an equilibrium in its coverage of local
and international news.
12. The cookbook,The Art Of Cooking,will teach you everything you
need to become a wonderful cook.
13. Taking pictures is the best way to pick up photography,but talking
to other photographers also helps.
- Wayne ChenLv 71 decade agoBest Answer