J asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中文翻英文句子翻譯................急急急

最近學校要我們用英文介紹最難忘的事

只是我英文好爛喔

哪位大大可以幫我翻XD

感激不盡

內容

在我小的時候,是一位很皮的小孩,在我們家,每年過年都會放鞭炮來玩,有一次玩炮的時候,我好奇去摸已經點燃的炮,結果突然碰!一聲,我的手一陣痛,結果一看,大拇指居然流血,指甲裂開,然後尖叫大哭,爸媽看到嚇到,急忙送我到醫院,好險醫生說只是皮肉傷,不嚴重.

經過這件事,每年我還是繼續玩炮,我想我真是一個不怕死的小孩

Rating
    Favorite Answer

When i was a little girl(boy), i was so naughty. My family plays firecrackers every year. Once, when playing firecrackers, i was curious to touch the firecrackers which were kindled. Bump! my hand was so painful. My parents looked my hand that were blooding. my nails were splits. I was screaming and my parents were shocked!!! They took me to the hospital, however, it was fortunate that the doctor said it was not too serious. After this, i still play the crackers that i think i am a "Does not fear death kid".

Source(s): by myself

When I was young, was a very skin's child, in our family, celebrated the new year to be able every year to set off the firecrackers to play, once played artillery's time, I curious traced the artillery which already lit, the result bump suddenly! As soon as, my hand labor pain, looked finally that the thumb bleeds unexpectedly, the nail splits, then the scream cries, father and mother saw frightens, delivered me to arrive at the hospital hurriedly, a narrow squeak doctor said that was only the body wound, was not serious.

After this matter, I continue to play the artillery every year, I thought that I really am the child who does not fear death

Source(s): 私の

When I was young, was a very skin child, in our family, celebrates the new year to be able every year to set off the firecrackers to play, some time plays the artillery time, I curious trace the artillery which already lit, the result suddenly bump! An my hand labor pain, finally as soon as looked that, the thumb unexpectedly bleeds, the nail splits, then the scream cries, the father and mother saw frightens, hurriedly delivers me to arrive the hospital, good dangerous doctor said is only the body wound, is not serious

When I am young, is a very leather child, at our home, will set off the fireworks to play to celebrate the New Year every year, while once playing with the big gun, I touch the big gun that has been already lighted curiously, the result was suddenly touched! , my first pain of hand, the result is seen, the thumb bleeds, the nail splits open, then scream and wail, parents see that is frightened to, send me to the hospital in a hurry, the very dangerous doctor says but the skin and flesh is wounded, not serious.

Through this, annual I continue and play with the big gun, I think I am really a child not fearing death

Source(s): me

When I was little, I was very wild.

Our family lit fireworks every chinses New Year.

One time, I went to touch a firecracker that was already lit and suddenly "bom", my hand was burning. I inspected my hand, my thumb was bleeding and the nail cracked apart. I started to sream and cried as loud as I could, my parents was shocked and sent me to the emergency room immediately. Thanks god the doctor said it only hurt on the skin, not too serious. However, after this accident, I still lite up firecracker every year. What a fearless kid I was.

Source(s): 外國朋友在旁邊...

At my small of time, is a very the kid of skin, at our house, every year's celebrating the New Year will let off firecrackers to have fun and play once quick-fried of time, I was curious to touch have already sparked of firecracker, the result suddenly touched!One, my hand is one labor pain, once the result see, thumb incredibly bleed, nail spilt open, then scream to weep aloud, daddy's mama sees frighten and quickly sends me to hospital, the good insurance doctor says just flesh wound, not serious.

After this matter, I still keep continuing to play a firecracker every year and I think that I am really a kid who isn't afraid of dead

希望能幫助你

還可以在改

Source(s): = =翻譯軟體