If you were born on febuary 29, a leap year, doe sthat mean that person turns age every 4 years???

or is it just like a normal birth date?

Favorite Answer

i dont know, the leap year babies have a birthday every 4 years (including today), and they either have birthdays on the 28th or March 1st. Mines is June 11, 1986. But say for example, I'm born on February 29, 1988, so that means technically I'll be turning 5. But when I'm really turning 20. Thank god my birthday is not on leap year, people born that day magically grow older and they are usually very weird and I usually stay away from them. I think they are freaks...

not one of the solutions are extremely desirable, on specific information. The 365 days isn't an critical type of days long, so we could play around with the calendar by some potential, or have the seasons choose for the flow during the 365 days. The Islamic calender is synchronized with the Moon, is 354 days long, and, specific, the seasons choose for the flow. The Romans theory February became an unlucky month, so as that they made it shorter. the unique Roman calendar became diffeerent from ours, yet reached its very final form with the Julian calender, which had a leap 365 days each 4 years, for an prevalent 365 days length of 365.25 days. this could properly be somewhat too long; the easily 365 days is a couple of minutes shorter than that, so the leap 365 days development became subtle interior the 1500s to the cutting-edge Gregorian calendar. This became no longer observed immediately by everybody; the British waited till 1752, and the eastern Orthodox church makes use of the Julian calender to this present day.

The first is true. How strange would that be?

You'd only get a birthday every 4 years. How depressing!

Good thing mine is on April 14th!!

Source(s): :)

funny you should ask.

My news had a story about a 64 year old guy who was having a "Sweet 16" party.

So your age is really how many years you've lived. (You don't have to wait until old age to vote, for instance.)

After all, age isn't really about the birthday, but how many years you've been alive.

But some people have fun with it.

If they keep with the calender. I have A step cousin whos

Bday is 2 day he is 9. LOL.LOL. actually 48.

haha no, it just means that when their birthday comes on the "non-leap year" they can choose to have their birthday on either february 28th OR march 1st

Source(s): my teacher explained this today to us, we asked the same question HAHA

It's normal just confusing

they will magically live longer