If Dora [the explorer] and Bob [the builder] got in a fist fight who would win?

63 Answers

Relevance
  • Cynder
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dora...she has a monkey to help her

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bob's a builder not a fighter. Dora is an explorer, and shes a spicy firecracker, brought up armed with the knowledge that she can beat bob the builders ***.

lol this is fun

• Morq
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Hahaha, what about Bob the builder and that Manny guy from Disney??? Hahaha, battle of the builders.

I think Bob would win... Dora has Boots.. But Bob can call his machine-friends to help him out..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We should get them together to find out. Because Dora is one fiesty little girl, and has a monkey on her side, but Bob has the tractors and tools...hmm...I have a feeling a lot more would happen than a fist fight

xoxoBecca

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Probably Bob but it would be funny hearing Dora Swear in Spanish on the way down.

• 1 decade ago

Bob the builder

• 1 decade ago

Bob the Builder would win.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bob would. Dora wouldn't know that a fist was on the way to connecting to her head. She would stop and ask stupid questions about what the translation of "FIST" was. Then BAMMMM.

• wwhrd
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Dora and Boots would kick the crap out of Bob. I want front row seats for that one. Bob has it coming.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dora has a talking backpack and she has a monkey and bob has talking vehicles,yeah bob would totally run them over and beat them with his hammer

• 1 decade ago

Dora! Bob's just a make believe toughie, with the tools and stuff.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.