Chi Guy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is Hillary Clinton's campaign in its "last throes"?

LAREDO, Texas - Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign has raised the possibility of a challenge to Texas' primary and caucus rules just days before the contest, drawing a warning against legal action from the state's Democratic Party.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080229/ap_on_el_pr/te...

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why is it they cannot realize how ludicrous they look when they do crap like that?

• 1 decade ago

It's been established that without the delegates from Florida and Michigan, neither candidate will win enough delegates to gain the nomination without the support of the superdelegates, so I expect Hillary to use every dirty trick in the book to gain an advantage. She'll try to get the Florida and Michigan delegates in, despite the fact that she violated party rules by campaigning in those two states. She'll also sell her soul to the superdelegates to steal the nomination at the convention. If Obama and his people are unable to thwart her endrun, then they may not be ready to run this country. If Obama can pull off the win, I think it shows that he's ready to lead.

• 1 decade ago

I am from Laredo, Texas and i truly think Hillary has a good chance of winning in Texas. I still have a bad feeling that we are in trouble regardless of who wins. Hillary would probably mean trouble for she made most decisions when Bill was president and we experienced them all. Obama is a Muslim turned Christian who still swears on his koran. We are a lost case no matter who wins!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Yes, it is Hillary at her best, she has been trying to do this anywhere she feels Obama will win.

For all her efforts, she only keeps getting more support for Obama by pulling these cheap stunts, so keep it coming Hillary!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Both Clintons are an embaressment to the political system of this country. They need to get out of politics completely.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ugh! This woman needs to wake up and smell the coffee! Can you imagine the damage to the party if she attmpts to pull this stunt?

• 1 decade ago

I heard on the news this morning that if she doesn't win Texas and Ohio, or the other big/populated cities she could be outt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Like a lizard lodged in the backside of a donkey.

Fighting for air.

• 1 decade ago

Fingers are crossed. Begone evil wench who wears nothing but pants suits. Put on a dress or wear something less manly please! She is a bull___ that could still pull ot a victory.

• 1 decade ago

One can only hope. And maybe the hag will pack up and go back to Arkansas to boot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.