How long a break should someone wait to date again after divorce?

I am 39 and in the process of a divorce. My 18 years of marriage (22 years together) is over. My husband left me for another woman so he had time before he left to get over me. I was sucker punched so I am still dealing with the break up and the idea that he has moved on. Six months after he left, I still am in so... show more I am 39 and in the process of a divorce. My 18 years of marriage (22 years together) is over. My husband left me for another woman so he had time before he left to get over me. I was sucker punched so I am still dealing with the break up and the idea that he has moved on. Six months after he left, I still am in so much pain but I am also very lonely. I have gone out a few times with men that were to good to pass up (a 24 year old cop, fireman, doctor, judge) but nothing has panned out. Some of them wanted too much, another no chemistry on my end. Also, I refuse to online date. I don't expect to find love with another person so soon but I hate the feeling that I am alone. I can't deal anymore. What should I do?
Update: I have been exercising 1-1.5 hours a day and going to counseling once every other week. Also, I joined a bible study and attend church services twice a week. I feel as though I am doing everything "right" but still the pain is very present.