Question about a slobbering dog?

We have two dogs, Lucille and Brenda, and they are the biggest, dumbest dogs in existence. They are really my former girlfriend/now just roommate's dogs, but they have always been my responsibility to take care of, a chore I perform rather unwillingly. These huge dogs see me as sort of their personal play... show more We have two dogs, Lucille and Brenda, and they are the biggest, dumbest dogs in existence. They are really my former girlfriend/now just roommate's dogs, but they have always been my responsibility to take care of, a chore I perform rather unwillingly.

These huge dogs see me as sort of their personal play toy, and as I am tall, but very thin, they knock me around a lot, which is something I have sort of gotten used to, but Brenda's slobbering is just too much.

This dog slobbers constantly, and when she knocks me down and nuzzles me, drenches me, every time. I don't understand why the one dog slobbers and the other doesn't(they are sisters). It is a bother not just for drenching me, but because she leaves drool all over the place. I keep them outside as much as possible, which my roommate does not like; they are her "babies", and she wants them to have indoor access.

Is there a reason for all the drool, and can it be corrected somehow? Help me before I drown....