Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who's the better commentator, Rush Limbaugh or Michael Savage?

It is refreshing to hear the passionate patriotism by both men and both are correct on most issues. I appreciate their crusade against the liberals, who are anti-American and anti-national security.

• BDZot
    Favorite Answer

While I think that Rush is 30% bombastic BS and 70% sweet voice of reason, I think that Michael Whiner is a out-and-out moonbat.

• Leo

Apparently a patriot is someone who agrees with you. That's beyond arrogant which is why it comes as no surprise that you listen to both of them.

When Clinton became president in 1992, the day he was sworn in, Rush started his show with an announcer saying "America held hostage. Day 1". He never gave the new administration a chance. He immediately started criticizing Clinton day after day, year after year. He built his career on it. That's your idea of a patriot?

Rush is, however, slightly more coherent than Savage.

Rush

Rush. Michael blows too much smoke and sounds too much like a lunatic. Even when he is accurate he makes you want to disagree with him. Rush presents his point with a bit of tongue in cheek even when he is 100% right. Makes it much more interesting and persuasive.

Hmmm... Rush Oxyconton Limbaugh or Michael Weiner Savage?

........

Neither will be very good until they are bound and gagged so that decent Americans can have some peace. We don't need either of these pompous windbags. I suppose, though, to answer your question, Rush is slightly less vile and repulsive that Savage. But that's like choosing which kneecap I'd like to be pounded with a sledgehammer.

I like rush better than savage. I like mark levin and michael reagan better than both of them though.

Even though Savage is generally correct, Rush is easier on the ears...

Have I told you lately that I love you???? I personally prefer Mr. Limbaugh's style but I also love the "ranting and the passion" from Mr. Savage!

Rush and Micheal are to political commentary and journalism as Professional Wrestlers are to sports. Rush is the better actor of the two.

Honestly, How can you listen to Rush ? The pill popping tard ? I mean he's more motivated by his desire for pills versus his left wing shows and comments. I have listened to both. I used to like rush, Lost intrest in him however. I listen to savage once in a blue moon. They may be right on alot of things. But are to abrasive in general. If they didn't try shoving their left wing thoughts down all our mouths all the time. Would make for way better listening.