Keystone Class Ring?

My in-laws bought me a Keystone ring when I graduated from college 4 years ago and I really like it. The problem is that I have lost weight since then and the ring is now too big. I tried taking it to a jeweler to have them size it, but because of the type of metal, I was told that I had to send it back to the company for sizing. I have been buying ring guards to keep it from spinning around on my finger, but I think I'll send it and have them size it. The problem is, I can't find an address or anything to send it to. Does anyone know where to send it to, or am I just stuck buying ring guards?

Favorite Answer

You might try Balfour (the company that makes the majority of class rings).

www.balfour.com

Also, you might get more responses in the jewelry/accessories category.

Good luck!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Keystone Class Ring?

My in-laws bought me a Keystone ring when I graduated from college 4 years ago and I really like it. The problem is that I have lost weight since then and the ring is now too big. I tried taking it to a jeweler to have them size it, but because of the type of metal, I was told that I had to send...

Source(s): keystone class ring: https://shortly.im/8peRx