Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文的問題~請英文高手幫忙翻譯~

可以幫我寫成口語化的英文嗎??拜託了!

時間過的真快,請原諒我這半年沒有音訊,因為我的心情也很亂,我以為時間可以沖淡一切,但是我發現依舊帶不走我對你的想念,我常常想起你,上班的時候也是,開車的時候也是。你是一個很體貼的的人,在我的心中我想你永遠還是最好的,似乎我好像也沒辦法在愛別人,只是不知道為什麼,我們倆的緣分不夠,總是在最後關頭出狀況。

我試著打電話給你,但是聯絡不到你,可以請你回個電話給我嗎?因為我想把東西還給你,希望沒有打擾到你,祝你工作一切順利

謝謝阿牛網友~但是我要的是口語化的翻譯~不是翻譯機翻的喔~麻煩其他英文高手了~~

Rating
  • Favorite Answer

Time passes by really fast, please forgive me for not contacting you for the past six months. I'm very confused, myself. I thought time could wash away everything, but I've found out that it still can't wash away the feeling of missing you. I think of you a lot, during job and while I'm driving. You are a considerate person, I believe you are always the best in my heart. It seems that I cannot love anyone else anymore, but I don't know why. We aren't meant to be together, because something bad always happens in the end.

I've tried calling you, but I failed. Could you please call back? I've got something for you. I hope I'm not bothering you. Wish everything's fine

Source(s): 文藻的我

Time flies quickly. Coz I'm so confused about my mind, I thought it

may forget it through time, however I can't help

missing you always. That's why you don't get any news from me for half year. I'm always thinking of you no matter where I go.

You're so sweet, and you're also so wonderful girl(boy) in my heart

forever and ever.

I'm always wondering why we couldn't get together finally. I'm trying to call you, unfortunately you don't answer me.

Would you please mind answering me? I also would like to return

something to you.

I hope this letter wouldn't bother you, and godd luck for your work. :)

Source(s): my mind

Time flies. Excuse me for not keeping in touch for the past 6 months. There are many stuff going on my mind. I thought time can solve our problems, but I still can’t forget about you. I always think of you, even at work or when I’m driving. You are a very sensitive person. In my heart, you’re always the best and thus, I don’t think I can love another person. Unfortunately, we just don’t have enough fate to be together. Something always happens.

I’ve tried calling you, but did not catch you. Can you pleas call me back? I would like to return stuff to you. I hope I did not disturb you. Good luck at work.

Source(s): 祝你順利

Time leads really fast and beg your pardon me to have no news this half year, because my mood also very disorderly, I think that time can dilute everything, but I find still bring don't walk I to your miss, I usually think of you and go to work of time is also, drive of time is also.You are one very considerate of of person, I think in my heart you forever still best of, seem to me to seem didn't also the way is loving other people, just don't know why, our predestinations aren't enough and always pay condition in the final reckoning.

I try to beat a telephone to you, but the contact don't go to you and can I ask you to return to a telephone to me?Because I want to return the thing to you and hope to don't bother you and wish you to work smooth 。