Israel-Jews-Wright-Farrakhan-Obama - does it blend?

Obama is wooing Jewish vote by talking Israel as an importan ally but behind are his close inspirations who are anti-Jewish. He never said a single word on his pastor's anti-Jewish position.

Favorite Answer

I believe that Obama will not be as friendly to Israel as other administrations have been. There are several clues pointing in this direction. First, his favorite president in the last 50 years is Jimmy Carter. Carter was and is notoriously anti-Israel. Obama's foreign policy adviser, as has already been pointed out by another respondant, is Zbigniew Brzezinski--also Jimmy Carter's adviser. Coincidence? I don't think so. And Brzezinski is also a rabid anti-Israel advocate.

Now, let's look to Obama's key financial support. Many of his top contributors are Jews. True enough. But what KIND of Jews. One major player behind the scenes is George Soros. Soros is a ultra-leftist and as an ultra-leftist, he has also exhibited anti-Israel tendencies. Some even believe that Soros is a closet Nazi or that he collaborated with the Nazis.

Then there is the Hollywood scene. People like Steven Speilberg are backing Obama. But Speilberg is also anti-Israel and anti-Zionist. I have seen several of Speilberg's films having to do with Jewish issues and in my opinion he even exhibits an anti-Jewish tendency. For example, in Speilberg's film Schindler's List, he seemed to be more interested in filming graphic scenes of shooting Jews in the head and watching the brain matter spurt out then in trying to provide an illumination about the times.

But I digress. Yes, times will be rougher under Obama for Israel then in previous years. But I wouldn't completely say that he will be a disaster for Israel. After all, he did come to speak to AIPAC, which is one of the most important Israel lobby groups in the world. And he did pledge support for Israel and for its security.

As for Farrakham and Wright, yes they are rabid anti-Semities, and not just anti-Israel, and the fact that Obama has not publicly condemned them shows signs about his true character. And he also seems to want to meet with all sorts of terrorist leaders throughout the world. But should he become president, I think that he will learn that those proclivities are naive. He will need to mature some more before he can become an effective leader.

Give it a rest. My church has had four pastors, some of whom I've agreed with, some I've disagreed with. But it's MY church, I've been there longer than the pastor, and I'll still be there after the current one is gone. Obama's belonged to the same church for 25 years. He's completely and clearly rejected Farrakhan's support and positions, but do you expect him to issue a press release outlining what he likes and dislikes in the sermon every Sunday?

Again: give it a rest.

McCain-whites only clubs-

-Anti-Martin Luther King Day

-Charles Keating, S@L thief

-Philanderer

-Rick Renzi

And he pick Zbigniew Brzezinski as his foreign policy adviser who is more notably anti-Israel than most other foreign policy advisers.

There's an article on it here:

http://incogitoblog.blogspot.com/2008/02/obamania....

Obama has threated the Empire he must pay for his Foolishness!

Long Live the Empire!

CCME-(Christian Caucasian Male Empire)