Who's going to these concerts???

my chemical romance at the warfield 4/3

paramore/jimmy eat world at san jose 4/8

flyleaf/seether at the warfield 4/16

or have you seen any of these bands before??? are they good live???

no i have a7x and i hate how hot topic always tries to make me go to their concert. they send me 4 emails a day of how i should see them live on taste of chaos. ugh. and these arent the only bands i like, i like hella other hardcore bands, but theyre not on tour now. if you dont like the music i do, don't give me crap about it. i dont do that to you when questions about a7x or atryu get asked.

i didnt mean have a7x...i meant hate.

o if it wasnt clear i actually am going to these concerts...

but im going for paramore, but jimmy is okay..

and im going for flyleaf...never really heard of seether

im really concerned with paramore...cause i got a live in the uk cd and it wasnt very good

Favorite Answer

my chemical romance: the best thing about the show was the fire effects, the music wasn't so great

paramore and seether are amazing live

have fun

I recently went to a Seether, Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin concert. Three Days Grace was the headliner, so their show was by far the best performance. But, Seether and Breaking Benjamin were still amazing =).

Live music is incredible.

If you're going...HAVE FUN!!

no they are not go get some better taste bro. Check out Taste of Chaos with A7X and Bullet for my Valentine, And Atreyu, all amazingly awesome bands. Or the Gigantour, with megadeath, and in flames. Yeah! Oh and Ozzfest when it rolls around... The first is in San Jose event center, the last two at shoreline.

Ive seen Paramore, and My chem recently and they had pretty good sets. Im not gonna lie I was impressed with My Chem i had seen them years ago in a small venue and it was awful but theyve gotten a lot better. Ive seen Jimmy eat world to... amazing! I cant wait to see them on tour again

Saw Jimmy Eat World & Seether at two seperate outdoor festival things. I wasn't impressed with either group. They were ok, but nothing special.

I have seen Jimmy Eat World. But, I didn't actually go to there concert. They just opened for one of my favorite bands.

I'm not a Jimmy Eat World fan. But, they don't suck live. If you're a fan, you'd probably love it. They sound really good live.

• I've seen MCR before, awesome set, but not going to that specific concert

I saw Paramore at Warped and Hayley was amazing, but again not going to that tour

i wish i could see the mcr or the paramore/jimmy eat world concerts. they would be amazing!! i saw jimmy eat world a few years ago when they were on tour with green day. they both kicked some major ***. your lucky if you get to go to these..i'm really jealous..

are those the dates for bamboozle left?

i want to go, but i really just want to see alesana, blaqk audio, jeffree star, paramore, and other bands that i like, maybe mcr too

paramore and alesana are awesome!

i saw them at last year's warped tour and their energy was amazing!

Flyeaf is good live. Seen them 3 times

and Seether is awesome live. Seen them once