Eight benefits for being healthy?
no short answers please
- FaZizzleLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
1) Long life -- the less you weigh, the healthier you are, the longer you're going to live
2) Happier -- exercise just makes people happy. Nuf said.
3) More energy -- do you really think it's strange that people who work out have TONS of energy? I think not!
4) Easily satisfied -- you don't have to eat 2000 calories of ice cream in one sitting to feel happy.
5) Confidence -- how can you NOT feel good about yourself when you look and feel healthy?
6) Inspiration for others around you -- when you go to the gym everyday and see lives change around you, it's hard not to feel motivated
7) Role model for kids -- seeing adults take care of themselves AND love themselves? Wow.
8) You don't depend on others to make you feel good about yourself
- 5 years ago
Being healthy is very important in your everyday life, if you don t start eating healthy your body will not have the energy it needs. Eating healthy can be fun and you can still eat sweets, they will just be good for you. There are many things you can make at home that are healthy, that as a matter of a fact taste better than the junk you would normally eat. Eating healthy not only makes you stronger and more energetic but it also makes you feel better about yourself and the way you act. You are more likely to make friends if you are happy with yourself and in time your happiness will spread to those around you. A healthy lifestyle is easy to do, with a little research you can find recipes for fresh homemade meals and rich desserts. There are numerous advantages to eating right, but to choose such a lifestyle, that s up to you.
- 1 decade ago
You are one step closer to getting your answer by being on the internet. Do some research on some very obvious answers yourself. Perhaps you are not searching for answers, but searching for the right question, such as:
8 benefits of a healthy diet
8 benefits of a healthy exercise plan
8 benefits of brushing your teeth
8 benefits of good personal hygiene
8 benefits of eating whole wheat foods
8 benefits of lifting weights
8 benefits of doing your own homework
8 benefits of studying rather than wasting time on the internet
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- hottotrot1_usaLv 71 decade ago
You live longer. You are sick less. You spend less time in doctor's offices. You feel better. You can move around and see the world. You're not confined to a wheel chair. You can see your grandchildren grow up. You aren't in pain. You feel better. You are happier. You have lower medical expenses. You don't have to go to the hospital. You can take care of yourself. You have freedom.
- NutritionistLv 41 decade ago
It improves your overall sense of well being and mood. It enables you to enjoy life and experience all that life has to offer. When you are well and feeling great, this rubs off on other people so you are helping to spread the happiness.
It stops you getting sick and diseased. It increases your life span. That is more than enough reasons!!!
- <3MELv 51 decade ago
*you live longer.
*you will be able to avoid most diseases [such as heart disease]
*you'll be happy [mental health is also a factor in your overall health]
*POSSIBLY lower cancer risks
yeah that's all i could come up with.
- 1 decade ago
1) less to worry about being fat, so more self confidence.
2) You will live longer
i just realized im doing your home work