Good intro for 9th grade english essay? Paper about my future trip to the Philippines?

I am writing about my future trip to the Philippines. I can't think of a good intro paragraph, yet alone even an intro sentence. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx!

Favorite Answer

Intro:

The Philippines, a land of beautiful beaches, friendly people, delicious food, or is it? In reality, its a land full of graft and corruption where the women have no recourse but to practice prostitution or marry a foreigner to escape their wretched conditions. The men have no other recourse as well but to work in foreign countries at near slave wages because the chances of making a living in that hellhole are nil. How can a country that is so rich with natural resources become such a cesspool? Is it because of foreign influences? Or could it be the nature of the Filipino people? Why do the rich keep on getting richer and the poor poorer? I have no idea why I am being forced to go to such an ugly country.

There. I hope this helps.

Im no longer very reliable for help with your writing, yet i might choose to tell you that that first responder is an ignorant moron. I spent a while interior the Philippines and that's a attractive united states. i'm additionally married to a Filipina for 4 years.