Preference: Marijuana or Alchohol?

Which do you prefer and why?

What do you have against the opposing substance?

Best Answer

Alcohol is legal and actually in small amounts is known to be good for you. But if you get drunk it is causing your body harm and some people loose control and even get aggressive. Highly addictive.

Marijuana is illegal and in small doses is know to ease stress and anxiety. If taken regularly it can effect your short term memory and it has been proven to reduce fertility. Smoking is bad for you whatever the substance but eating it has not been proven to do any real damage (if taken in small doses and not on a regular basis).

Marijuana is an addictive drug but is no different than caffeine, sugar or chocolate.

The growing problem with marijuana is that cross breads of plants are being produced with increasing THC levels, some plants are even being sprayed with THC. This fast force growing of plants is making the Drug very strong, and giving weed a very bad name.

So the choice would have to be ? Both.. but in moderation. Just be careful about what strength your taking, On the alcohol side you have poteen(moon shine) that can be over 90% proof and can make you blind, and on the marijuana side you have super cheesy skunk, that will just make you god dam stupid.

Alcohol has been in general use for the last ten thousand years so it´s effects are well known whereas the long terms effects of marijuana are not.

Marijuana any day. Alcohol makes me mean, violent, clumsy, and feeling even nastier the next day. Marijuana just makes me laugh a lot, and find mundane things fascinating.

• Derail

It's just that I feel terrible if I'm doing any thing illegal. I always renew my driver's license and car plates as early as possible so I don't become illegal. Having said that, I drink alcohol at home. AND, I've recently discovered that alcohol and E-bay don't mix.

drugs are bad!!

kidding, i haven't done either in a long time but i'd have to go with weed. nobody has ever gotten stoned, driven in a car and ended up killing someone. you aren't impaired to the same extent as you'd be from alcohol. i have also seen many of my relatives drink themselves to death or to the point where they would have been better off dead.

• D.R.

Personally, I prefer alcohol. It is a matter of drinking vs. smoking. I perfer to have fire-free habits.

Enjoy.

marijuana if it was legal... alcohol since its not. Altho I have no idea why it is still illegal after all these fricken years :)

Neither one. Both of those can ruin your body. I recommend not putting either one in your body.

alcohol.

i don't have anything against weed.

nothing.

i'd just rather drink than smoke.

Neither one.....i want to keep myself as healthy as possible...