how do i bleed my slant fin heating system?

my system is a slant fin 3/4 piping it is not steam.. a closed loop system with circulator valves i drained the system when i repaired a leak

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    there should be a valve at the top of the return line near the boiler but it depends on the setup of the house. Some of the radiators may have small valves to use normally on the elbows

  • gaylor
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    Slant Fin Radiator

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.