My voice i deep should I learn to sing..?

People always ask me I if can sing. I neva sung a likin my life but random people ask if I sing. Should I learn Too? I am an Actor in Chicago trying to get some work could this help????

Favorite Answer

A deep voice is a good thing. It makes women feel secure and they find it sexy. I personally think people are just paying you a complement. I know people with deep voices that would never be able to sing. It really does matter on your voice and personality. If you want, listen to barry mantalo. He is suppose to be the all sexy black guy with a deep voice. I would also just focus all of my time/efforts on acting.

EDIT:

I am laughing my *** off because someone said that HGH would make your voice higher. Please don't talk about stuff you have no idea about.

• TL

Having a deep voice doesn't presuppose having the ability to sing.That's a gift.But,that being said,you should find out once and for all if you have the chops.There are lots of people who don't find it out right away and,if you have the ability,practice will only make it better! When I was coming up,you had to be what they called,"a triple threat"meaning dancing,singing and acting. Think. If you can sing,you have a whole other feild to shine in. Can you say,"MUSICALS"?

I knew you could!

Sure. If you want to do professional singing, deep voiced males tend to succeed better in Country music or as the bass of an a capella group or other type of group that uses rich harmonies.

if you want to sing then learn to sing , but don't do it because ppl ask u if u do! any 1 can sing if they put there mind 2 it and sum practice the pitch doesnt matter! it will probably help in the performing arts business though !

good luck :-)

Get some information and learn how to sing well at my profile.

Well if you do get to sing I hope that you don't write your own songs, or else it'll sound like "You I can sing sooo good too u my baby."

You can try rapping, I find the guys with the deepest voices make it biggest in that industry

of course! there is a demand for singers with deep voice and people love them.

i mean think about amy winehouse she has a deep voice compared to other women and everyone loves her.

you could even go into opera!

go for it!

Go to a voice coach. If they say you can't carry a tune in a basket, forget it and do commercials. AFTER you've gone to a grammar coach.

Versatility is key in the performing arts so voice lessons won't hurt you. PEACE!