Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

girl coming over need advice?

A girl is coming to my dorm to watch a movie. we live in the dorms and her floor's above mine. any advice? right now I'm cleaning and getting ready to take the trash out. (I'll get back to cleaning once I ask this question.) My dirty laundry is in the closet and out of sight. My chair is broken so the only place to sit is the bed. I have a couple of air fresheners. I'm gonna make my bed. anything else? P.S. I'm not after sex, however I AM considering asking her out if all goes well. :)

Favorite Answer

Just be calm and make small hints hopefully she will see that u want to ask her out. My tip is just be a gentleman be kind and sweet to her. if she likes you as much as u like her she probably just wants you to ask her out as soon as she gets there lol. Take it slow and calm be romantic if you can. If you get nervous or shy dont worry most girls find that cute lol

Good Luck x

Haha, that is so funny cause i just cleaned my room cause a guy is coming over to my place latter tonight to do the same thing.

I would say you are totally doing everything just fine, now just sit back and relax.

And A word to the wise. If you want to date this girl, don't kiss her! Whatever you do don't kiss her if you want it to go farther than just a one night thing.

As a girl, in the same situation, if a guy kisses me the first time we hang out and watch a movie, then I assume all he wants is to make out and nothing more. So just a tip for you if you are considering taking it father than just tonight!

Good Luck! :)

Treat her like an old friend don't be nervous, she probably will be a bit too it's normal. Enjoy the movie ,snacks always help. ask her about HER. Her interests,family the more you get to know each other you will know if ye are meant for each other Good luck oh And treat her with respect.

Dude you are after S@X!!!!

Don't kid yourself!!!!

Go for it, she is coming over for the same thing. I was in college once and she know's that dorms don't have a lot of things to sit on besides a desk chair or bed!!!

Have fun and put a rain coat on your little guy!!

You had better have something to drink and eat while you watch the movie. Don't forget to brush your teeth and clean your body. Also, you could have a little funny gift for her or a little pretty flower of some kind.

Don't do an overkill on the 'air fresheners'. Use a nice candle or a 'clean smell'. Other than that..be yourself.

You're fine, you're just stressing out to much! Just calm down and act natural enjoy the movie and show her you're having a good time with her and I'm pretty sure you'll have a date w/her soon

i don't get the question.....um make her feel comfortable, laugh have a great time....if she feels a little uncomfortable though than sit on the floor next to the bed....just have a good time and if you can tell that she is having a good time than ask her out....good luck

well jeff.

if this is your first time seeing eachother.

i don't think i would ask her to be your girlfriend but maybe ask her to go on a date to dinner or something.

don't rush into things.

and DO NOT try to move things too fast if you find yourself wanting to do any sexual activities with her.

you don't want to send the wrong message of what you want.

Just be yourself...you sound like a great guy!!! She will appreciate you trying to impress her by cleaning up a bit...