Do you think Prince Harry will be killed now that the Taliban knows where he is in Afghanistan?

Drudge FTW!

• julez
    Favorite Answer

I hope not, but he chose to go there!

• ?

No but I hope the people at drudge hang their heads in shame for exposing this,there was a reason for the media blackout on this but it always takes some jumped up little **** or twats to take matters into their own hands and ignore it,talk about publicity seeking,and do you think they are saying"Oh look at us we have put peoples lives in danger aren't we fabulous" the stupid ****** dickheads

Those guys don't want to mess around with the Whales military. Those 17 guys are tough.

Poor Prince Harry... if they will find him, maybe they will not kill him but they will kidnapped him and use him for ransom.

Where is he? The post office keeps returning my letters. LOL!

Why dont you worry about the others that have been killed?

• QWERTY

I'm listening to that report right now. I tend to think he'll be leaving the front now.

nope. They wouldn't make his location public unless they really knew he was safe from real danger.

they wontbe able to notice him unless they keep him hostage and he will be hevily defended with air support whenever he wants it.

he has flown the coup already.

• newdad

Who really cares?