What's the best way to responsibly promote my company in Yahoo! Answers?

I’m an emarketer with a large financial services company and in support of our online marketing efforts we want to start to leverage social media channels. We have some calculators and content that can get buried in our site and I think certain web communities could benefit from it. Since I’m a big fan and user... show more I’m an emarketer with a large financial services company and in support of our online marketing efforts we want to start to leverage social media channels. We have some calculators and content that can get buried in our site and I think certain web communities could benefit from it.

Since I’m a big fan and user of Yahoo! Answers I’d like to start here by using our content and tools to help answer people’s questions. I’m not sure if there are any written or unwritten rules on the best way to do this – I definitely don’t want to be SPAMy.