isnt mba reqd for all?

Favorite Answer

An MBA is required for very few. And in fact most of the most successful businessmen I have known did not have an MBA. My grandfather never finished high school, started out delivering coal in a horse drawn wagon, and ended up owning an oil company. My brother finished college with a degree in accounting, developed expertise at restructuring companies, and now is 1/2 owner and CFO if a corporation multiple international ofices. I never had an MBA and managed to retire at 47. I guess if you need an MBA to get where you want to be, then get the degree. If you have other goals, then it would be a waste of time.

it depends on person to person, some people like to be leaders to lead an organisation to be in the front end , some like to be into invention , research , and work in the background..so it purely is how and what people love to do, and to be succeful enterprenuer , thrs no complusion of MBA, you see all major entrpreneur from bill gates(microsft) to steve jobs(apple) to mittal(steels) to larry pageor sergery bin(google)..no body is an MBA gradts, for business you need passion, courage, sixth sense to make decision at right time and most imporatntly you need to love your job, coz in business you don lov what you doin, then some part of time when you get stuck , you wll quite if u don have that passion n love for your job