? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫忙修正英文文法~感恩--禁異堂--謝謝

7.Do you know anyone who has an overweight problem? How does that person deal with it? In your opinion, what is the best way to control weight?

(你認識任何一個有一個超重的問題人嗎? 那一個人如何處理它? 依你之見,什麼是控制重量的最好方法?)

My knowing have the overweight problem the person is a girl.

She can't control the reason of weight always.

Because of having no control food.

I think the best way of the control weight should a daily balanced diet. Don't eat to oil food, Much eat vegetable and fruit.

(我認識一個女生有超重的問題。她一直不能控制體重的原因,是因為她一直無法控制飲食。

我覺得控制體重最好辦法就是均衡飲食,少吃油炸食物,多吃蔬菜水果)

8.some special food is associated with holidays (like turkey at thanksgiving is the US).Can you give us more examples, and tell us why this food is popular at that holiday?

(一些特別的食物與假日有關。(同類火雞在感恩是美國)你能給我們更多的例子,而且告訴我們這食物為什麼在那假日很受歡迎嗎?)

The people always eat shaddock, barbecue and moon-cakes in Mid-Autumn Festival in Taiwan. Eats moon-cakes because A story about the moon-cake, In China, there is a victory over the Mongols 600 years ago. The legend

says that the Chinese people sent a secret message inside special cakes

(人門總吃柚子、烤肉和月餅在中間秋天節日,因為一個關於月餅的故事, 600年前在中國有一場戰勝蒙古人的戰爭.傳說中,中國人將傳遞一則秘密訊息的紙條藏在特別的糕餅之中。)

Rating
  • stella
    Favorite Answer

7.的答案

My knowing have the overweight problem the person is a girl.(建議改成~ I know a girl with overweight problem.)

She can't control the reason of weight always. Because of having no control food. (建議改成~She hasn’t been controlling her weight because that she can’t control her diet.)

註_使用現在完成進行式來表示無法控制體重這個動作從過去到現在還在發生。

I think the best way to control body weight is having a balanced diet-eat less fatty food, more vegetables and fruits.

8.的答案

In Taiwan, people always eat shaddock, barbecue and moon-cakes in Mid-Autumn Festival because of a story of moon-cake. 600 years ago, there is a war between Chinese and Mongols. In this folktale, Chinese deliver a secret message by hiding it inside special cakes.

Source(s): 自己