Bush Clinton Bush Clinton Family?

You gotta star this question guys

George Herbert Walker Bush

than

Bill Clinton

than

George W Bush

than

again Clinton ???

whats up with this Bush & Clinton Family .....

they didn't nothing good for us

Obama is Hope

Give someone else the chance.

Media is talking bad about Obama why??

don't go for white or black

republic No way..

Bush or Clinton No Way

Give Obama Chance

thank you all for your thoughts

please STAR this question

to keep our word / voice up

Best Answer

YES!!!

LATINA FOR OBAMA!!!

Personally this is why I supported Gore in the beginning. But I also supported him because he had experience. Obama doesn't. But I can understand why some are wary of this. It just simply isn't democratic. But i felt it would be less so having another Republican, and I thought Hillary could better beat McCain. Thats why I voted for her. But now obama's the guy, I hope he can win. But don't ever diss the Clinton family. They gave us the longest economic expansion in US history by ending the deficit without a single Republican vote, kept terror attacks off our soil for eight years despite that Al Qaeda had been formenting for years under Reagan/Bush, something Bush couldn't do for 8 months, they ended welfare as we knew it, lowered crime, and most importantly made us Dems more viable again. Our electoral vote average went from 49 to 262, from the 3 elections before clinton to the two after Clinton. and that takes into account we really should had more cuz of Florida 2000.

There's no difference between any Bush and any Clinton. Chelsea and Billy Bush will be running mates someday.

Not really fair to compare both Bush presidents who are related by blood with the Clinton's who are husband and wife. It isn't a "family" thing.

Besides, what was so bad about the 8 years of peace and prosperity that was Bill Clinton's time in office? Remember not being in a pointless destructive war and having a budget surplus/paying down the national debt? Remember actually having a viable working foreign policy that didn't mean always sending US armed forces?

Bill Clinton didn't do anything that bad, apart from adultery, which so many people commit anyway. I thnk Obama should be president though and the media should give him a chance. The problem is that the media is run by white people (Bloomberg) who support Clinton.

What in the world?? Is this even a question?? Plus just posting a question advocation the person you support won't even make a scratch, much less an impact on the final votes.

There is nothing new in this allegation. The original questioner has been rewarded with several stars.

How about McCain. He isn't a Bush and he isn't socialist and nieve like Obama.

Your crazy, no matter what we lose. I won't even go into hillary, she's just wrong on everything. Obama, just another hillary but with WAY more charisma. He'd ruin everything the same as her. I didn't see anything about Mccain, but he sucks too. In summary, we're f***ed this time around people. I HOPE they all lose!

• Joe

ANY CANDIDATE IS HOPE NOT JUST OBAMA. The guy hasn't ran a thing in his life how the heck do you think he can run this country?

It would be THEN between those names. How can I star something like this?